As of January 1, 2020, the Town of Bennington Transfer Station is no longer in service. Curbside trash pickup service is being provided by Wyoming County through Waste Management. Townwide pickup is Wednesday. For additional information please click here.

  • Facebook Social Icon
  • Twitter Social Icon


**Please do not use this form for court correspondence. A court-specific contact form can be found on the Town Court page**

Tel: 585-591-2157

905 Old Alleghany Road, Bennington, NY 14011